Saturday, January 15, 2005

OK Mr Googely! I`ve got you sorted!!!!

I see that you have sorted out my Blogspot comment facility for me! Hrrmph!!!! when I said now I meant now and you sure did take note and worked fast, just as well too!

Hang on I have got a call from Google. com............................. "Oh! Really ! did I? ah!!!!!! that would explain it then , Oh yes !!I am very sorry! I wont do it again, promise!!!!!"


Well it seems that the problem is my being too impatient and not Google`s at all! hmmmmm! perhaps I am getting too old for this computer lark. Tell me Im not Pleeeeeaaaassee!!!!!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Hello Rob!
No,you're not too old for using computer :D Definitely no.Many younger people (for instance my mum)don't know how to switch on a PC...
Impatience is also my problem...and I think many other people...:)
I'm sorry for removing your post but...I don't know anything about that...I need to ask my sister about it...maybe she has sth to do with that...I'm really sorry....

Hmmm actuallly I'm not amazed that some people don't know anything about the holocaust.You can belive me or not, but even people, during war that lived near the camp didn't know what exacly was going on there !!!(that's what I've heard)
I don't know what about photos I might be not allowed to take them because usually it's forbidden.But if tv and journalist will be allowed to take some why not me... Anyway, strange I didn't notice your post before...
Thank you for your suggestion...I'd be very thankful for that,If you find time for this. IT would be lot of use to me.Sometimes I 've really strange problems with English...Your corrections would teach me lot.
I'm just wondering if there shouldn't be "I can't seem to get enough.." not "I can't seems..."
I think thare's really sth wrong with this page.
I'm not able to read posts...it's written it's an error..blah...
I'm sorry I have to go now.We're having a prist for a while.There's (not very clever, in my opinion) custom that after Christmas prist visits parishioners(?).
We're having a conversation, pray , some tea....