Friday, March 24, 2006

I have just realised that..........

My last post was really quite M.C.P. (Male chauvenistic piggish!) and I am not like that at all. I have cleaned the house ( a little ) and cut the grass, even though it was wet and I am afraid it looks like a goat has been grazing on green shagpile carpet, with bare lumps of soil all over it. The regular fox runs now stands out even more, as do the holes they dig in the lawn to bury food, (what a pain) I guess if I repair the holes in the fence they will chew others so I leave them to run riot, they are even less aftaid than last year taking it as quite an affront should I make a noise in their garden, poking their heads out from under the shed and looking quite annoyed that I should be in their garden. Its not too cold here at the moment and the rain is slight, I am awaiting a summons from SWMBO to collect her all greasy and "luberly" looking in her new track suit bottoms, suitably rejuvenated and ready to take on the world yet again. Just the right candidate for a babysitting evening at my Sons. I will nip to the indian for a take away on the way. Gosh I really know how to treat a girl. first the Isle of Wight and now an indian takeaway, Whetever next? maybe a week in Madrid and six months on the boat? ????????probably!!!!!!!..............

No comments: