I've Been Tagged!
OK, here are the rules: Once tagged, link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list. List 8 random things about yourself. At the end of your post, tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged!I was tagged by fuff
(1) I was a ferral kid, who`s mother died at the age of seven, I spent most of my young life on the streets when not at school.
(2) I was tied into an apprenticeship when I was 16 and hated every minute of it, to the extent that on the day it finished, I changed jobs.
(3) I love the outdoors and had slept rough in much of the UK and some of the continent by the age of 20, spending considerable time alone.
(4) I loved 1 to 1 competitive sports and so boxing, wrestling, Judo, athletics,shooting and a few others were my favourite areas of enjoyment. I am never happier than when with my family or on my boat, I love the sea.
(5) I consider myself to be a typical "Mr nearly good enough" never truly forfilling my aims. I am always never quite good enough.
(6) I am an atheist, but believe that as everything has its own particular "frequency", which therefore includes humanity, and as It can`t be said that "the body is the person", or that "the brain is the mind", that when "the carbon bits" have gone ( the body has rotted away or been incinerated) the frequencies stay, somewhere? one thing is certain I will find out someday?
(7) I am a practical joker and am always being told that I enjoy "winding people up"
(8) I am now tea total, having spent 70% of my life "over imbibing" (as I thought that I became more witty and better looking after a few drinks) as always I was never quite good enough :o))
The following person to be tagged (I dont know anybody that hasnt already been)